LEADING IN WORSHIP
1. Please join us for refreshments and a time of fellowship in the lower level of the sanctuary following the service.
2. SUNDAY, MARCH 17TH - JOIN US FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY STEW AND SWEETS during the fellowship time following the church service. A free will offering would be appreciated to cover our costs.
3. REFRESHMENTS AND FELLOWSHIP: We are looking for a few more volunteers to help organize refreshments after the Sunday service. If you can help, please consider the list posted in the kitchen and speak to Cathy Baskerville to make arrangements. We are grateful for our many volunteers.
4. TIME TO RENEW YOUR OBSERVER subscription or order a new subscription; which will be changing its name to "BROADVIEW" next month. Still an excellent magazine and will have 16 more pages. Contact Marj MacMillan to order your subscription of $25.00.
5. WEDNESDAY MORNING COFFEE: Every Wednesday, at 10 am. Come and catch up on the news, be a taste tester of the baking and have many laughs. Everyone is welcome.
6. GREETERS NEEDED FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH. Please sign the clipboard at the back of the church. Many thanks for your contributions to making Dorchester United Church a warm and welcoming congregation.
7. SUNDAY, MARCH 17TH IS REYNOLDS CREEK UNITED CHURCH IRISH STEW SUPPER in the Hutcheson Hall, Putnam, and RESCUE JUNCTION CONCERT. Supper at 5:30 - Concert at 7:00; Adults $25.00 Children (ages 5-12) $15.00. Supper tickets must be purchased in advance. $15.00 for the concert. For tickets call Joyce Pavey 519-485-1939 or Muriel Wye 519-485-1945
8. THE 57TH ANNUAL GATHERING OF LONDON CONFERENCE UNITED CHURCH WOMEN IS ON APRIL 13, 2019 , at Siloam U.C. Theme "Here I Am Lord", Theme Speaker--Rev. Dr. Eileen Antone, Bible Study Leader--Rev. Mark Bellamy.
MIDWEEK LENTEN SERVICES 2019
Members and friends of Belmont United Church warmly invite you to join them on Wednesday evenings during Lent for a time of worship, food and fellowship. The evening begins with a light supper at 6:00 p.m. (a freewill offering is gratefully accepted, but not required), followed by a brief worship service at 6:45. This year's theme is "The Sermon on the Mount." The preaching schedule is as follows:
"SOX IN THE BOX"
It's a few months into the New Year and we are once again in need of
replenishing our sock supply for the "Sox in the Box" Outreach project.