RUMMAGE AND BAKE SALE:
DUC is holding a Rummage & Bake Sale on Saturday, May 26 from 7:30 am
to 1:00 pm. We are asking for your help in donating yummy baked goods and
clean, gently used items for the sale. Please bring baking and all items to
the church on Friday, May 25 from 10 am to 4 pm. No clothing or furniture
please. Please note that costume jewelry can be brought anytime and left
downstairs in the clear plastic tub on the window ledge by the clock. Thank
SUNDAY, MAY 27 - "VISIONING FOR THE FUTURE"
The Visioning Working Group, assisted by Rev. Larry, will be presenting
upcoming projects and activities.Please join us after the service for conversation during coffee time - a chance to share your thoughts, ideas, hopes and dreams for the future of your church and community.
LEADING IN WORSHIP
Rev. Larry Schneider
: Kathleen Hyde
: Betty Smith and Gord Lewis
: Sheila Duffin, Alan Busche, Tabitha Carey
1. Please join us for a time of refreshments and fellowship in the lower
level of the sanctuary following the service.
2. THIS SUNDAY, MAY 20, we are asked to
pray for the mission and ministry of Byron United Church. Also, we pray for
the well-being, compassion, strength, and joy of Rev. Greg Brawn and those
involved in ministry leadership at this pastoral charge.
3. Ham & Oyster Supper - Thank you for supporting this
fundraiser for DUC. All the bills are in and the proceeds to the General
Fund are $1,517.29.
4. FOOD BANK: Thank you for your kind donations. During
May, our local food bank is in need of large family sized canned fruit.
5. NEED A RIDE? Call Cathy at 519-461-1679.
6. KEEP COLLECTING THOSE POP CANS - They can be dropped
off at the church or at Ernie Reid's in the car port (4356 Hamilton Road, -
7. You are invited to celebrate God's gift of song with the Belmont Community Singers as they present their spring
concert on Sunday, May 27 at 2 p.m. Location is Belmont
United Church, 245 College Street. Belmont, Ontario.